Digital Marketing Account Executive
As a Digital Marketing Account Executive you will act as the link between the “client” and our internal operations team ensuring all campaigns and relationships within your care, are managed to and deliver performance to the highest standard. You will be responsible for supporting the Account Management and Client Services team members to maintain and manage existing ThoughtShift client relationships, client satisfaction (or as we call it – client love) and grow new business opportunities.
To include but not limited to the following:
- Building strong client relationships through regular client/partner contact i.e. phone calls, face-to-face meetings and email
- Assist in retaining and growing the current client and partner portfolio across both natural/paid search, social media and other various digital marketing channels
- Assist with managing our client/partner portfolio, answering questions on digital marketing, managing the client/partner value, contract renewals and ensuring their requirements are being met
- Work effectively with the production team to ensure they are adequately briefed
- Managing new client campaigns, up-sells, cross-sells and renewals
- Working with the Production Team to ensure campaigns and projects are being delivered to brief and on time
- Manage, track and analyse internal quarterly reports as required
- Client database management
- Support the production team to complete regular campaign analysis and create campaign review presentations to highlight results, gaps and plans
- Record time and submit weekly timesheets
- Experience in managing multiple client/partner relationships
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting to clients
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong listening, questioning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Highly motivated and able to work towards KPIs
- An active interest in marketing
- Experience in Digital Marketing (good knowledge of SEO/PPC/SMO). Additional training will be provided
- Experience in communicating campaign performance to clients/partners
- Ability to interpret and explain complex data
- Experience in Customer Service/Project Management led roles
- Ability to spot and convert new business/up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Competitive salary depending experience
- Personal training and development programme
- Flexible working
- Career development opportunities
- Team picnics & beer fund
- Get to work with an exciting range of clients from travel and retail to fashion and technology
Please apply by sending your CV and answers to the following questions (500 words max) to email@example.com
- What digital marketing campaign has captured your attention?
- What are 3 key benefits of search engine optimisation for eCommerce businesses?
- Identify a current news story that might affect our role as a digital marketing agency
- What would you bring to the team picnic?
- What is your Friday evening pub order?
Digital Marketing Analysis
Help your brand grow online with our free digital marketing analysis