Digital Marketing Account Manager
Date Last Updated: 8th April 2016
- Humans… Do you love them?
- Communication…Can you talk the walk?
- Relationships… Can you make them long lasting?
- Team Player… Can you make other people even more effective?
- Digital Marketing… Do you live it and love it?
If you have just said yes five times then it sounds like you could be the next ThoughtShift Digital Marketing Account Manager (and you need to stop talking to yourself). More importantly read on and see if you can cut the mustard to be the next member of the ThoughtShift team…
Detailed Responsibilities (To include but not limited to the following):
- Assist in retaining and growing the current client and partner portfolio across both natural/paid search, social media and other various digital marketing channels
- Assist with managing our client/partner portfolio, answering questions on digital marketing, managing the client/partner value, contract renewals and ensuring their requirements are being met
- Building strong client relationships through regular client/partner contact i.e. phone calls, face-to-face meetings and email
- Work effectively with the production team to ensure they are adequately briefed
- Managing new client/partner campaigns, up-sells, cross-sells and renewals
- Working with the Digital Marketing Architects to ensure campaigns and projects are being delivered on brief and on time
- Assist in reporting and analysing client retention to Head of Account Management
- Client database management
- Support the production team to complete regular campaign analysis and create campaign review presentations to highlight results, gaps and plans
- Supporting sales and marketing with proposals, pitches, blogs and events as required
- Training junior members of the team and providing development support
- Act as a role model at all times by demonstrating our core values, ensuring these are portrayed internally and across all client engagement
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working for a Digital Marketing Agency
- Minimum of 4 years’ client/customer facing experience
- Experience in Digital Marketing (good knowledge of SEO/PPC/Social). Additional training will be provided
- Experience in managing multiple client/partner relationships and building rapport
- Experience using analytical reporting software/tools e.g. Google Analytics
- Experience in communicating campaign performance to clients/partners to demonstrate value and where relevant, ROI
- Ability to interpret and explain complex data
- Ability to integrate within a team
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Ability to spot and convert new business/up-sell/cross-sell opportunities
- Excellent communication skills, including presenting to clients via conference call and in-person
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong listening, questioning, problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Highly motivated and able to work towards KPIs
- Experience in training and motivating team members
- Experience working with CRM systems
- Competitive salary depending experience
- Personal training and development programme
- Flexible working
- Career development opportunities
- Team picnics & beer fund
- Get to work with an exciting range of clients from travel and retail to fashion and technology
Please apply by sending your CV and answers to the following questions (500 words max) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What digital marketing campaign has captured your attention?
- What are 3 key benefits of search engine optimisation for eCommerce businesses?
- Identify a current news story that might affect our role as a digital marketing agency
- What would you bring to the team picnic?
- What is your Friday evening pub order?
Digital Marketing Analysis
Help your brand grow online with our free digital marketing analysis