A leading retailer of headsets for offices and call centres
ThoughtShift provided SEO services and content services
Organic revenue increased 28% year on year
Headset retailer, Headsets.com, wanted to increase traffic and sales from their website and better manage their online reputation.
- Implemented rich snippets to pull in 5 star customer reviews, display pricing and stock availability in Headsets’ search results, providing social proof and increasing click-through and conversion rates
- Keyword research identified an opportunity to rank on page one for branded product terms like “sennheiser headsets” as well as the keyword “headsets”
- Link building included tech blogger outreach, content curation and business community engagement to increase the value of the inbound links
- Meta data optimisation applied the target keywords to title tags and meta descriptions starting with the most popular product pages
- Strategy reviews advised on new opportunities to develop and optimise content for different products and brands
- Ranked number 1 in Google for the keywords “headsets” and “headset accessories” and page 1 for keywords like “wireless headsets”, “USB headsets” and “Plantronics headset”
- Organic traffic increased 39% year on year
- Organic revenue increased 28% year on year
“It’s been a complete pleasure working with Alex and Christina. Whenever we have questions, they’re quick to answer and help however they can. Communications are clear, frequent and beneficial.”- Matt Burnaford, Vice President of Marketing, Headsets.com
Digital Marketing Analysis
If you’re wondering what could be possible for your brand, drop us a line and based on our initial digital marketing analysis of your website, we’ll let you know what growth options you could realistically achieve right now and how you can measure success.