Luxury biscuit gifting brand, Biscuiteers, wanted to increase sales from their website on the same budget despite an influx of competitors in their industry.
- Keyword research identified opportunities to rank on page 1 of Google for highly relevant keywords including “iced biscuits”
- Meta data optimisation applied the target keywords to title tags, meta descriptions and headings
- A range of seasonal audience-led campaigns were set up in order to take advantage of seasonal search traffic such as targeting the corporate Christmas gift market which drive larger orders
- Monthly linkbuilding included baking and mum blogger outreach and a variety of community engagement to increase the variation and value of the inbound links
- Implemented callout extensions for PPC ads and upgraded the site links to enhanced site link extensions, increasing the click through rate and keeping the cost per click down
- Optimised PPC campaign by location and time to increase Quality Score and conversions
New organic users increased 90% year on year
- New visitors from SEO increased 90% year on year
- SEO revenue increased by 77.88% year on year
- Page 1 of Google for “corporate Christmas gift ideas”
- PPC spend decreased by 23% year on year
“Our search engine marketing campaign from ThoughtShift is a great success story. We’ve increased eCommerce SEO revenue by 77% year on year with 90% of SEO traffic being driven from new visitors. This was achieved whilst reducing our Google AdWords spend to provide a better overall return on investment from search.”- Becky Lynch, Head of Marketing, Biscuiteers
Get a Smarter Digital Marketing Analysis
If we can grow your business faster, one of our consultants will show you how within the next 1 business day.