A leading retailer of headsets for offices and call centres
ThoughtShift provided SEO services and content services
Organic revenue increased 28% year on year
Headset retailer, Headsets.com, wanted to increase traffic and sales from their website and better manage their online reputation.
- Implemented rich snippets to pull in 5 star customer reviews, display pricing and stock availability in Headsets’ search results, providing social proof and increasing click-through and conversion rates
- Keyword research identified an opportunity to rank on page one for branded product terms like “sennheiser headsets” as well as the keyword “headsets”
- Link building included tech blogger outreach, content curation and business community engagement to increase the value of the inbound links
- Meta data optimisation applied the target keywords to title tags and meta descriptions starting with the most popular product pages
- Strategy reviews advised on new opportunities to develop and optimise content for different products and brands
- Ranked number 1 in Google for the keywords “headsets” and “headset accessories” and page 1 for keywords like “wireless headsets”, “USB headsets” and “Plantronics headset”
- Organic traffic increased 39% year on year
- Organic revenue increased 28% year on year
“It’s been a complete pleasure working with Alex and Christina. Whenever we have questions, they’re quick to answer and help however they can. Communications are clear, frequent and beneficial.”- Matt Burnaford, Vice President of Marketing, Headsets.com
Get a Smarter Digital Marketing Analysis
If we can grow your business faster, one of our consultants will show you how within the next 1 business day.