Ecommerce revenue grew by 505%
- Rebrand from wolfdesigns.co.uk to wolf1834.co.uk and wolfdesigns.com to wolf1834.com.
- Implemented 301 redirects on a page by page basis to migrate authority from the old UK and US websites across to the new ones.
- Set up Google Search Console on the new websites and submitted the XML sitemap to ensure that all pages of the new websites were indexed in Google.
- Provided support for linking Sage to website CMS for stock, order and revenue reporting and management as part of migration consultancy.
- Ranking reports identified keywords the current websites were ranking for, along with keyword research to identify new opportunities for keywords like “designer jewelry boxes” and “designer jewelry boxes” for the US and “automatic watch winder” for the UK.
- Offsite linkbuilding included luxury and male style blogger outreach and a variety of community engagement to increase the variation and value of the inbound links.
ThoughtShift have more than exceeded my expectations. They are thorough and detailed, providing me with reports that are easy to understand and logical. I have seen a 31% increase in web driven revenue for the US site, which in this highly competitive market is solid. In the UK the increase has been a whopping 505% – all in all we are very happy with the results!
- Simon Wolf, Director/CEO at WOLF
- 3:1 ROI on marketing spend target achieved
- 155% year on year increase in traffic to the UK site
- 354% quarter on quarter increase in PPC CTR
- 22.85% increase in eCommerce conversion rate
- 180% year on year increase in transactions on the UK site
- 505% year on year increase in revenue for the UK site
- 31% year on year increase in revenue for the US site
- All 18 target keywords maintained or increased rankings after the UK website migration
- 16 out of 18 keywords were maintained or improved for the US site