The event is in aid of The Clock Tower Sanctuary, who do amazing work with young homeless people in Brighton and Hove. We have the second largest homeless population in the UK outside of Westminster and the event will help raise much needed funds towards the 4,000 plus young homeless in our beautiful city.
- The event will be on the 18th April 2019, Dorothy Stringer School from 13:30
- Kick-off planned for 14:00 sharp
- There are a limited number of team spaces available on a first come first served basis, so get in nice and early.
- The tournament is being umpired by FA official referees and an event management team.
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games going through the knock out stages and resulting in a nail biting final to find out who is going to win the coveted ThoughtShift Charity Football Shield.
- Spectators are welcome – the more the merrier and we will have plenty of collection buckets going around to encourage everyone to empty their pockets full of change.
- There are changing facilities and showers at the venue.
- After the final match we will have a short presentation cheque to the charity representative along with trophies awarded to the winners, runners up and player of the tournament.
- Post-match drinks to follow the event
- Sponsorship opportunities available
Entry for a team of 5 plus 2 subs is £350 + VAT and all net proceeds will be donated to The Clock Tower Sanctuary after the event.