Organic traffic to the site increased by 91% year on year
An online gadget shop wanted to increase natural search rankings, traffic and eCommerce revenue in time for their shopping peaks around Christmas and Father’s Day.
- Keyword research identified that there was an opportunity to rank on the 1st page of Google’s results for the keyword “gadget gifts” and “gift ideas for men”.
- Meta data optimisation applied the target keywords to title tags, meta descriptions and headings across every page of the site.
- Producing a range of bespoke content around gifts for men, gifts at Christmas and new gadgets and promoting this content across social media to maximise reach.
- Link building included gadget and tech blogger outreach, content curation and community engagement to increase the value of the inbound links
- Ranked #1 in Google for the keywords “gadget shop”, “gadgets for men” and on page 1 for tens of thousands of other non-branded keywords
- eCommerce SEO sales increased by 57% year on year
- Organic traffic to the site increased by 91% year on year
“Wow eCommerce SEO sales are up 57% year on year in December, our busiest month of the year! ThoughtShift has continued to increase revenue for the third consecutive year in a row now.”- Kate Sprague, Marketing Manager, RED5
Free Digital Marketing Analysis
Why not have an award-winning digital marketing agency review your current digital marketing strategy? We can show you what revenue and profit you could be getting