ThoughtShift Charity Football Shield
What better way to give back to the community than to get together for a charity 5-a-side football tournament, raise some money for an incredible local charity and have some fun!
5-a-Side Football Tournament in aid of Winston’s Wish
The event is in aid of Winston’s Wish, a local bereavement charity, who carry out vital support to grieving children and young people, who have lost a parent or sibling. More than 100 children are bereaved of a parent every single day and over 45,000 children are bereaved every single year in the UK. Our event will raise vital funds that will go directly into supporting the services Winston’s Wish can provide these children.
- The next event has been postponed until the Corona Virus rules change
- Limited number of team spaces available
- The tournament is umpired by FA official referees
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games going through the knock out stages
- Spectators are welcome
- Free parking
- Changing facilities and showers at the venue
- Trophies awarded to the winners, runners up and player of the tournament.
- Refreshments provided for a donation to the charity
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
Request an Information Pack Now
Early bird tickets on sale soon with all net proceeds donated to Winston’s Wish after the event.