ThoughtShift Charity Football Shield
What better way to give back to the community than to get together for a charity 5-a-side football tournament, raise some money for an incredible local charity and have some fun!
5-a-Side Football Tournament In aid of The Clock Tower Sanctuary
The event is in aid of The Clock Tower Sanctuary, who do amazing work with young homeless people in Brighton and Hove. We have the second largest homeless population in the UK outside of Westminster and the event will help raise much needed funds towards the 4,000 plus young homeless in our beautiful city.
- The next event will be kicking off in April 2020 at Dorothy Stringer School from 15:30
- Kick-off planned for 16:00 sharp
- Limited number of team spaces available
- The tournament is umpired by FA official referees
- Each team is guaranteed a minimum of 3 games going through the knock out stages
- Spectators are welcome
- Free parking
- Changing facilities and showers at the venue
- Trophies awarded to the winners, runners up and player of the tournament.
- Refreshments provided for a donation to the charity
- Sponsorship opportunities are available
Request an Information Pack Now
Early bird tickets on sale soon with all net proceeds donated to The Clock Tower Sanctuary after the event.